Since incorporation in December, 1998, BSMART™ has remained injury free on all projects. We aim to continually improve our efficiency ratings, while ensuring high standards in workplace health and safety at all times.
It is our legislative obligation, and our corporate commitment to provide a safe working environment for all employees, contractors, visitors and members of the public in Australia, and in any future offshore operations.
Our corporate responsibility is outworked through our consultation with employees and industry specialists, and our:
- Workplace Health, Safety and Welfare Policy
- Hazard Management Procedures
- Safety and Welfare Management System
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Personnel Protection Apparel supplied to workers
- Safety Equipment
- High quality, competency based training and assessment in Workplace, Health and Safety
- Provision of Material Safety Data Sheets
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Procedures of each new project or area of operation
- Evaluation of new equipment
- Provision of adequate, safe, clean facilities